Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's A Wrap!

When I first began this blog several years ago, my goal was to find and connect 500 Texas bloggers. The initial list began with just 8 to 10 of us who had already "found" each other. The list began to grow and grow. After we hit that 500 mark, I found it difficult to just quit. So the numbers continued upward! 

With the list now well over that mark, I have found it more and more difficult to manage and update. I have in reality been ignoring it because of the effort to update on a regular basis. Thus after months of struggling and debating.....I will be closing the "Texas-Blogging Gals." 

I will be leaving this current list up for a month or so longer. It's been great! Happy Blogging!

9 comments:

  1. Well I totally understand your decision. Thank you for bringing all of us together. It's nice to get to know quilters from near and far in Texas. I salute you, girlfriend.
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a copy of the list, so I would have it. I can totally understand the amount of work involved and for that, I not only thank you, I applaud you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a former Texas Blogger, I give you a hearty thank you! You brought a lot of new friends my way. :) Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your web website provided me admired admonition to go on. awesome!
    wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just moved to Texas and will be making a copy of your list before you disappear. Thanks! Susie - Recovering Church Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete